Strategic Blogging Pays Dividends
First, the Data
- Companies that blog are 13x more likely to generate a positive ROI.1
- 82% of marketers who blog daily acquired a customer via their blog.1
- 61% of U.S. online consumers have made a purchase based on recommendations from a blog.2
- Blogging increases inbound links by 97% for those companies that produce a blog.1
- 60% of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content on its site.3
- Articles with images get 94% more views than those without.4
- Inbound marketers who are generating positive ROI are emphasizing programs designed to get their content, and by extension their company, found. In order, blogging, organic search, and content amplification top the list. Blogging appears to have the most substantial impact on performance.1
Our Strategy for Effective Blogging
Every blog post is well researched and includes things like facts, statistics, data, an expert opinion, etc. Then, we create a Visual Asset—a custom featured image (not a stock photo)—that illustrates a fact in the blog.
Online publishers prefer to reference factual, outstanding content that’s supported with an interesting visual. In fact, we have publishing partners—independent community newspaper websites—that link to your blogs when editorially appropriate (part of our Featured News service).
- Every blog post is a new opportunity for your website to rank on your important keywords and send organic traffic to your website.
- Blog posts have a second home on your social media pages—another opportunity for more exposure and more sharing.
- Our Publishing Partners have social media pages where they share the content that references your blog post.
- A frequently updated blog show clients and prospects that your brand is energetic and thriving.
Source: 1 Hubspot | 2 BlogHer | 3 ContentPlus | 4 B2B Marketing